Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Go for Google Listing

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to open the way for the Google Local Listing of business. Google uses it as Google Places.
If your business provide the services to customers in a fixed area than you should go for the google places. It is more beneficial for the businesses which provide their services in local area.

To add the business just follow few steps:-
1. Create a Google account.(Account name should be related to business name.)
2. Login to the account.
3. Go to Maps section of Google.
4. Click on Put your business on Google Maps.
5. Choose your country and enter the contact number of the business.(Google just want to ensure that your business is already listed or not also someone has not use that number)
6. If no other business is found with that number than you will be redirected to the section to add new business details.
7. You have to enter all the details of your business like business name, address, contact number, email address, description etc.
8. After entering all the information just click on submit button.
9. This is not all for the complete listing. You have to verify the physical presence of your business.
10 For this Google will sent you a letter consisting the pin code for the activation of your business listing.
11. Just enter the pin code in the listing. You can  find your listing by logging in to your Business account using your Google account information.
12. It will take about 6 weeks for the business listing to be live on Google.

Here are the few steps for the Google listing be live and active. You can now go on to list the business on other business listing sites.

I will discuss about that later on.

4 comments:

  1. Pankaj you write awesome and informative blog, it is good initiative to get niche local ranking in serp. I appreciate your nice tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Thanks a lot for your comment and I am very happy to see that you got any information from my blog. I will update more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! potty training dogs

    ReplyDelete